Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mama wants her Mango, Melon smoothie

So far this weekend has been absolutely glorious! The weather has been divine. I spent some quality time juicing with friends yesterday. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did. I ran some hard miles too in the heat. Boy, that was a killer. But I did it and felt terrific afterwards.

I bought a lot of fruit and vegetables for this week. Some of the fruit was the best I've had so far this summer. So juicy and sweet. I thought a melon smoothie would be perfect for my Sunday festivities.

Since there is so much to do in the area today. I plan on taking in an art fair, a bike ride, some shopping and a movie. I need to make sure my drink had all the essentials to keep me going through the day.

So here's my blend for today:

Half cup Cantaloupe
Half cup Mango
One cup Greek Yogurt
Tbs Flaxseed
1 tbs Chia seeds
One cup Coconut water
Crushed ice

Yummy delicious and ready for a Sunday!

 What's going on in your neighborhood? Enjoy the weekend!

Go juice or go home!

Peace!